Lab Supervisor | Jurong East | UP to SGD5, 000
Manpower Staffing Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Work closely with the team on lubricant product development.
- Receive new raw material to modify existing and new product blend formulation.
- Perform beaker blends and check the performance of trial oil.
- Troubleshoot any analytical problems/errors arising from instrumental.
- Make customer test samples to affiliates.
- Provide guidance to lab technicians on daily lubricant analysis, calibration of instruments and issuing of test reports.
- Custodian of analytical instruments in the laboratory.
- Conduct ad-hoc laboratory issue and projects when assigned by the managers.
- Degree in Chemistry/Biological Science of related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience within a laboratory environment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080