Lab Project Services/Set-up Coordinator
Want to be part of improving human health, now and in the future? Be part of Q2 Solutions. As the world’s second largest provider of clinical laboratory services, we’re dedicated to creating better healthcare by helping customers develop drugs and devices faster and more efficiently than ever before. And turning hope into help for millions of people.
We're looking for dedicated, passionate individuals to join our world-class team. And be part of bringing patients a step closer to the better health they hope for.
Provide pre-launch database support; assist with designing, loading, and validation of Lab databases using Clinical Trials Management System [examples QLIMs, NewLIMs, TOPCAT, Encompass]; ensure work is conducted in line with standard operating procedures, policies and good practice.
- Configure project databases.
- Input data into the databases adhering to design specifications.
- Support online protocols and amendments.
- Perform a database configuration review and assist with validation of database specifications.
- Research problems, gather information, and liaise with lab colleagues to help ensure projects are set-up in line with established procedures and customer requirements.
- Maintain project documentation files.
- Keep Project Managers and other relevant staff informed of any issues that may affect the smooth running of the project.
- Coordinate meetings with relevant colleagues and internal departments (e.g. planning and handover meetings).
- Develop solutions for routine project related issues and problems, within a limited scope.
- Participate in local and global improvement projects as defined by the relevant process improvement management team.
- Participate in internal audits, as required.
- May have occasional, limited contact with study Sponsor(s) (e.g. exchanging factual information).
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Science or related, with preferably 1 years of related experience in clinical research/trials, either as a Clinical Research Coordinator OR Clinical Monitor. Fresh graduates are also considered for this level of hire.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Possess an understanding of medical and clinical research terminology.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment.
- Knowledge of Project Management processes and terminology.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills written & spoken, influencing & negotiating