Lab Executive (Contract/Central) - 5 days office hours
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1440070
Bachelor's / Honours
- Organizing meetings, preparation of meeting materials, minute taking and dissemination of materials.
- Tracking of agenda items and following up on matters arising from the meetings
- Drafting of work instructions, protocols, standard operating procedures, workflows, etc.
- Providing administrative and operational support for projects and initiatives
- Prepare materials and conduct presentation to both internal and external parties.
- Recordkeeping and reporting
- Assists lab manager in the provision of an effective and efficient administration of the laboratory service.
- Work closely with supporting departments to coordinate and implement building/facilities related initiatives/projects
- Provide day to day support to various laboratory team in-charges to ensure smooth running of the laboratory.
- Assists laboratory safety officer to maintain documents, records and updating the relevant regulatory policies. Provide support to safety officer to conduct inspections and audits.
- Co-ordinate with laboratory team in-charges and liaise with relevant regulatory bodies for the submission of applications for licences/permits related to laboratory operations. Include arrangement for inspections, audits, drills and exercises, etc.
- Support the organization’s work planning processes such as the coordination of work planning activities, collation of KPIs across departments, and progress tracking.
- Support the processes for budget planning, tracking and reporting of utilization, and the management of funds for projects and programs.
- Department liaison, facilitator and coordinator for organization-wide initiatives such as exercises and drills, staff engagement and community sessions, quality and innovation drives, events, surveys, etc.
- Min Degree in Medical/Clinical Laboratory Science, Biotechnology, Life Science, Biology, Molecular Biology, or Virology.
- Prior experience in laboratory setting is preferred
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject heading: Lab Exec
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA License No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd