Lab Associate/Executive (Biomed sciences, No exp needed, full training provided)
- Performing laboratory tests in order to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations;
- Carrying out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses;
- Preparing specimens and samples;
- Constructing, maintaining and operating standard laboratory equipment, for example centrifuges, titrators, pipetting machines and pH meters;
- Ensuring the laboratory is well-stocked and resourced;
- Under general supervision, perform tasks to assistant laboratory technical staff and laboratory leadership.
- May perform multiple functions such as phlebotomy, clerical work, sample processing, and laboratory testing.
- If performing phlebotomy, must greet patients.
- Must recognize when further clarification is needed from clinical staff (e.g. providers and nursing staff) regarding laboratory orders and obtain required information to process laboratory specimens in a timely manner.
- Recognizes the importance of proper patient identification and respects patient confidentiality at all times.
- Conveys accurate laboratory test result information to providers and other clinical staff while ensuring that “read back” policies are adhered to at all times.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Biology, Science & Technology, BioTechnology, Engineering (Bioengineering/Biomedical) or equivalent.
- No work experience required.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
If you are interested in any of the positions, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd