Lab Assistant/East/ $1800 - $2000
- Providing support and assistance in all technical aspects of quality control and product development including but not restricted to:
- Carry out lab testing, such as dry/wet rub fastness testing, Xenon UV fastness testing, PVC Migration testing, 3M Tape resistance testing; which are requested by customers and internal departments.
- Top up chemicals
- Filing of all kinds of documents and testing reports
- Follow up the R + D projects assigned by Technical Manager
- Housekeeping of testing lab
- Support internal department in color matching and other necessary activities.
- Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- Well-versed in MS Office
- Good communication and writing skills
- Able to differentiate color for work purposes
- Patient and meticulous
- Ability to work with interfacing departments with a team-oriented attitude
- No work experience required.
- Proficient Microsoft Office
Interested and suitable candidates please email your CVs in MS Word format to '"[Click Here to Email Your Resume]" and attention to “Chloe Tan Hui Lin". Alternatively click "APPLY NOW"
Chloe Tan Hui Lin
Consultant (CEI No: R1765524)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company! As a premier leading recruitment consultancy in Singapore, our success has been a result of our focus in facilitating the success of our Clients in business whilst enhancing the career opportunities for our Candidates. With our swift expansion across the region, we now have offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur and Hongkong as well as a partner network in Shanghai and Japan. We serve with distinction and provide comprehensive staffing needs. As the total recruitment and staffing solutions partner, our goal is to provide our Clients the best staffing solutions through an integrated database network supported by localized content and services. EA Licence No.: 99C4599