Lab Analyst, Microbiology
In this role you will focus on plant routine and/or non-routine products testing, water and environment testing in Microbiology Laboratory. You will be responsible for lab equipment validation, maintenance and calibration to comply to cGMP.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct cleanroom monitoring according to respective test procedures.
- Conduct water testing according to respective test procedures and compendial.
- Conduct finished product testing according to respective test procedures and compendial.
- Perform bacterial identification on samples of water, environment, and finished products.
- Proper documentation and data entry of all test results.
- Ensure all quality documents are properly filed.
- Support method validations and equipment qualification / re-qualification.
- Support / assists laboratory investigation for deviations / non-conformances, Out-of-Specification (OOS) and etc.
- General laboratory support includes housekeeping, equipment maintenance and calibration, inventory of consumables / supply, etc.
- Support / assists to conduct risk assessment.
- Ensure compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Documentation Practices (GDP) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
- Follow laboratory safety rules, regulations and standard operating procedures required for the task assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in microbiology laboratory.
- Advanced Diploma / Diploma in Microbiology / Pharmaceutical Science / Life Science with minimum of two years relevant laboratory experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication skill; able to communicate effectively in both written and verbal manner.
- Good computer skill.
- Good teamwork player.
- Able to be aware of all relevant SOPs as per Company policy as they are related to the position covered by this Job Description
- Support and contribute in Lean Sigma programs and activities towards delivery of the set target
- Able to comply with the company’s safety policy at all times
- Able to comply with the company’s quality policy at all times.
WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD