Lab Analyst - Microbiologist (US MNC)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Feb-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Performs microbiological and/or analytical assays on client samples including but not limited to medical devices, pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals and microbial cultures.
- Performs all laboratory functions as tasked with high degree of accuracy and strict adherence to Company’s quality requirements.
- Maintains proper records that are compliant with good documentation practices (GDP) and data integrity requirements, for all testing and test-related activities (e.g. raw data sheets, usage log books, and all other records).
- Ensures continuous compliance to ISO/IEC 17025, cGMP, PIC/S, Company local & global SOPs and data integrity principles and requirements.
- Prepares client test protocols, facilitates training of other analysts for the approved client test protocols, and updates protocol database.
- Serves as subject matter expert for area of specialization.
- Functions as approved signatory for A2LA accredited tests.
- Establishes customised routine testing services and validations that are in compliance with the latest regulatory and/or customer requirements.
- Performs method development and validation of routine and customised testing services
- Min Diploma / Bachelor in biotechnology / Biomedical science or any other science courses
- Min 2 to 3 years of microbiologist experience
- Able to start work immediately or short notice
Office hours, 5 days
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd