Lab Analyst (Food Nutrition/ 1-year contract)
- Provide testing, as well as analytical, services to Plant Operations to ensure seamless and smooth process operations. All operations in the Analytical Laboratory are carried out in a safe and productive manner, adhering to GMP/GLP standards at all times. Develops knowledge in area of specialization and applies basic knowledge of set of procedures and processes pertaining to own area.
- Develops elementary understanding of broader interdependencies while growing knowledge in area of specialization.
- Completes a variety of assignments.
- Ability to recognize if deviation from accepted practice and procedure is required.
- Uses established tools and procedures to solve task-related problems: Identifies and resolves routine and recurring problems.
- Monitors and tracks resolution of issues.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Priorities set by others and works according to pre-determined deadlines.
- Organizes and completes tasks according to assigned priorities. Contributes to own team/closely related teams through accuracy of own work. Understands team objectives and service requirements. Exchanges job related information to provide routine support on an ongoing basis.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in chemistry laboratory testing environment, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Competent in advance laboratory instrumentation, such as HPLC, GC, ICP, FTIR, NIR, etc.
- Diploma in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Food Technology or related discipline or GCE "A" or "O" Level with at least 1 to 3-years’ experience.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16464.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD