Lab Analyst, Chemistry
WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD| Date Posted: 30-May-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
To perform routine and non-routine laboratory testing, maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment, ensure smooth supply of laboratory operating items, review daily test reports/logs.
- Conduct testing of incoming raw materials and finished products according to respective test procedure and compendia.
- Co-ordinate and perform re-qualification of raw materials.
- Perform analytical testing of cross-checks and product/process validation.
- Ensure proper storage and disposal of all chemicals used in the lab.
- Proper documentation and data entry of all test results.
- Report all non-conformances and equipment failures to Chemist.
- Ensure all quality documents after review by the Chemist (or designee) are properly filed.
- Perform routine housekeeping in designated labs.
- Maintain all retained samples, colour references and documents according to SOPs.
- Perform routine equipment calibration, verification and preventive maintenance.
- Advanced Diploma/Diploma in Chemical Process Technology / Polymer Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry with two years (minimum) relevant laboratory experience
- Able to work independently.
- Good communication skills (oral & written).
WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD