L3 Network Engineer
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 12-Jul-2018
EA Licence No: 99C4599 | EA Personal Registration No: R1872248
Bachelor's / Honours
We are looking for a L3 Senior Network Engineer:
- High level troubleshooting, blue print, planning, implementation of new infrastructure.
- Ensuring availability of production systems and applications.
- Implementing fault and performance management, capacity planning and other network management services.
- Enforcing corporate network, system and application security procedures.
- Maintenance of network infrastructure including, routing, switching and security
- Responsible for overseeing physical installation, modification, testing and servicing of data/network communications equipment.
- Oversees hardware and software moves, adds and changes. Ensure the network-computing infrastructure and all related equipment is in working order.
- Responds to all trouble reports related to the network-computing infrastructure. Maintains records on repairs, downtime, changes and updates.
- Create and maintain accurate system documentation.
- Hands-on experience with multiple network computing hardware components including routers and switches. Working knowledge of network routing protocols.
- Experienced in the following networking technologies:
- CISCO Routing&Switching (CCNP level), as well as experience / certificates in Forescout
- NAC (Network Access Control)
- Cisco Nexus switches 7k/5k/2k.
- OSPF Security based on Cisco Router ACLs
- F5 Load Balancer
- Security Expertise on IPS and/or Firewall (Checkpoint, PA..)
EA Licence No. 99C4599
EA Personnel Registration No. R1872248 (Serene Lim See Min)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company! As a premier leading recruitment consultancy in Singapore, our success has been a result of our focus in facilitating the success of our Clients in business whilst enhancing the career opportunities for our Candidates. With our swift expansion across the region, we now have offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur and Hongkong as well as a partner network in Shanghai and Japan. We serve with distinction and provide comprehensive staffing needs. As the total recruitment and staffing solutions partner, our goal is to provide our Clients the best staffing solutions through an integrated database network supported by localized content and services. EA Licence No.: 99C4599