L2 System Engineer (Active Directory) @ Ang Mo Kio - Up to $4,500 + Allowance + PB
- 1 Year Contract
- Ang Mo Kio
- Monday to Friday (8:30am to 6pm)
- Up to $4,500 + Allowance + PB
- Creation/deletion/management of AD objects
- Creation/troubleshooting/management of Group Policy Object (GPO)
- Assisting the Support Engineer or Software Engineer in problem resolution beyond the capability of the 1st Level Support Staff.
- Performing system recovery if needed.
- Escalating unsolvable problems to the 3rd Level Support Staff and reports the escalation to superior.
- Ensuring that the System runs according to contractual specifications after problem resolution.
- Providing advice on system / database performance monitoring and tuning.
- Ensuring deployments of approved patches/releases are implemented accordingly to Change Request.
- Complete all Service Requests accordingly to SLA timeframe.
- Assisting the Customer in the verification, isolation and/or provision of a temporary work-around for the problem logged beyond 2nd Level Support Staff capability.
- Escalating unsolvable system problems and service request to the OEM/Vendor for technical support.
- Coordinating system development tasks to include design, integration and formal testing on the Change Request.
- Overseeing all transitions into production on the Change Request.
- Developing and complete actions in system specifications, technical and logistical requirements and other disciplines on the Change Request.
- Creating and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution on the Change Request.
- Managing and document system configurations on the Change Request.
- Perform troubleshooting and resolve incident based on SLA.
- Generating the relevant administrative records and reports.
- 1 years contract
- Up to $4,500
- $200 Stand By Allowance
- Monday to Friday (8:30am to 6pm) (Have to be on standby)
- Ang Mo Kio
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of IT experience
- Past working experience in Cloud environment is an advantage
- Able to handle demanding service response and recovery turnaround
- Able to manage daily support tasks to meet stringent SLA requirements
- Excellent scheduling and multitasking skills
- Meticulous and process-oriented
- Good, hard-working attitude with ability to work well under pressure
- Good communication skills English (written, spoken)
- Good analytical skills with ability to work with others to resolve problems.
- Good organization skills, with ability to properly document and track information.
- Preferably with Microsoft Certification and/or ITIL certification.
- Dynamic, customer oriented, experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Good Knowledge of following products will be advantageous:
- Linux, Unix, Active Directory/DNS, Microsoft Azure Stack, Microsoft Windows 2008-2016, Commvault Backup and Recovery, Symantec Endpoint Protection
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, Shenton House,
#19-01 Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd