L2 Desktop Engineer
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 2-Mar-2021
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide L1-2 desktop support
- Onsite support and resolution to technical issues involving network connectivity, network resource access, desktop clients, standard and client’s applications, and hardware issues
- Perform service and maintenance of other peripheral devices when required.
- Provide quality customer service and timely response in accordance with the SLA for each job assigned
- Initiate escalation procedures and follow up on all open requests of allocated sites to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience of desktop support in end users environment.
- Able to take initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- A responsible, self-motivated, meticulous and resourceful team player with good organizational and communication skills
- Minimum Professional Certificate or Diploma in IT related field.
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)