L2 Application Production Support
- Excellent opportunity with an organization with a solid track record of success
- Deliver critical projects to leading brands in banking industry
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Contribute to IT projects for clients in the banking industry.
- Performing activities like - monitoring SLAs and prioritization, issue addressal in line with the severity of an incident or escalation, full root cause analysis and troubleshooting.
- Working on requests, changes and incidents based on clients tickets, using the documentation and procedures put in place in respective business unit.
- Handling escalation on actions from Production Engineers Level-1, escalating to the Service Manager and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Driving continuous service improvement like providing solutions to reduce repetitive tasks
- Delivering complex operations and ensuring they are well prepared (involvement on DRP test, WIP etc.)
- Acting as a global coordinator for main events and reviewing major release roadmaps.
- Ensuring post checks are documented and the report is shared.
- You have at least 3 years' experience as a production support / infrastructure support / development role.
- You have solid technical knowledge of Unix, along with experience in scripting and automation.
- You also have basic knowledge of Windows scripting, active directory etc.
- You have knowledge of Windows administration - basics and Network fundamentals.
- You have good understanding of Control-M.
- Ability to re-run force jobs, sysout capturing, investigating agent available issues, creating job/batch would be a plus.
- Knowledge of MQ Series, CFT (theoretical/basic), EMC Networker/TSM – Tivoli Storage Manager – Theoretical would be a plus.
- Basic database knowledge with an ability to query, write commands and automate scripts would be advantageous.
- You have solid knowledge of ITIL best practices.
- You have excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- You are comfortable working in rotating shifts in order to serve relevant clients.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd