L2/3 Desktop Engineer
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 7-Feb-2020
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Job description :
- Support newly migrated users on Windows 10 and Office 2016
- Contribute to Win10 knowledge base and support procedures
- Capture and Record problem details from help desk customers.
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately eto Level 2.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help users
Technical Skills Required:
- 5 years windows desktop support experience with Knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Knowledge of computer hardware.
- A good understanding of various technologies including but not limited to TCPIP, Windows permission and management utilities
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities.
- Experience in the Financial industry
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)