L1 Eng Teacher (Macpherson/AMK)
Responsible for carrying out all aspects of daily teaching and development activities as well as pastoral care for the infant and children enrolled in the Centre.
Be part of a dynamic team to enhance the quality of Singapore’s pre-school education landscape. As an Educarer, you will play a key role in providing our young with an enriched learning experience, nurturing their social skills and preparing them for lifelong learning. You will plan and deliver education programmes to help foster holistic learning and development for the children and be involved in parent and community engagement.
- Responsive to the needs of young children from the age of 2 months to 3 years old.
- To create a secure environment for young children through nurturing respectful, responsive and reciprocal relationships with them; a quality learning environment through assisting in implementing a developmentally and culturally appropriate curriculum.
- Be intentional in building trust and respectful partnerships with parents and families.
- Actively engage in centre initiatives and supports its collaborative efforts with the community.
- Able to work closely with colleagues and contributes to a culture of collaboration and collegiality.
- Engaging in continuous learning and reflective practice.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the Centre from time to time.
- At least minimum of GCE ‘N’ level credits including English Language.
- WSQ Advanced Certificate in Early Years (WSQ ACEY) or its equivalent recognized by ECDA.
- Passion to work with Infant and young children.
Super Talent Childcare Ltd