L&D Specialist (Up $5K / Innovation / Instructional design / West
► Public Sector
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Buona Vista
- Develop learning interventions and resources for the public officers to be future-ready in cross-cutting areas such as written communication, interpersonal communication, transition support and innovation etc.
- Undertake research and implement initiatives / programmes to drive technology-enabled learning
- Work with subject matter experts to shape the course content, curriculum and learning outcomes
- Assess and monitor the impact and effectiveness of learning interventions at the individual officer and/or organisation level
- Contribute to market intelligence gathering and research in Learning and Development (L&D) to keep training programmes abreast of future trends and developments
- Undertake consultancy projects to support public agencies in their transformation journey by applying methodologies such as human-centred design and process improvement
- Manage stakeholder relationships and project progress within budget and timelines
- Degree with 2 years of relevant working experience in L&D and instructional design.
- Strong organisational, analytical, project management and communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, meticulous and resourceful
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast changing work environment
- Possess professionalism and confidence in dealing with people at all levels, especially with stakeholders in our lead agencies
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17036
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD