L&D Specialist, Innovation & Communications (Instructional Design)
- A reputable Educational Institution.
- Develop learning interventions and resources for the public officers to be future-ready in cross-cutting areas such as written communication, interpersonal communication, transition support and innovation, etc.
- Undertake research and implement initiatives/programmes to drive technology-enabled learning,
- Work with subject matter experts to shape the course content, curriculum and learning outcomes,
- Assess and monitor the impact and effectiveness of learning interventions at the individual officer and/or organisation level,
- Contribute to market intelligence gathering and research in Learning and Development (L&D) to keep training programmes abreast of future trends and developments,
- Undertake consultancy projects to support public agencies in their transformation journey by applying methodologies such as human-centred design and process improvement,
- Manage stakeholder relationships and project progress within budget and timelines,
- Minimum Bachelor Degree.
- At least 2 to 4 years of relevant working experience in L&D and instructional Design.
- Strong organisational, analytical, project management and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and deal with stakeholders from different levels.
- Working Location: Buona Vista.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17071.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD