L&D Specialist [Curriculum Design | Design Thinking | Healthcare] SPMHOP
The incumbent is responsible for inculcating Design Thinking, Agile and Lean as part of the culture in the organization. Partner with Training and Development Department to develop and engage staff.
- Co-development of Quality Improvement Framework and training curriculum
- Coach and facilitate Quality Improvement training and projects
- Work with stakeholders to ensure quality improvement projects are achieved using suitable Design Thinking/Agile/Lean methodologies/tools
- Publication and yearly reviews of the Quality Improvement Framework and curriculum
- Complete quality projects professionally within timelines and budget
- Percentage of quality improvement are achieved using suitable Design Thinking/Agile/Lean methodologies/tools
- Singaporean Only
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare, Business Management, Education, Engineering or its equivalent
- Experience in Healthcare is an advantage
How to Apply?
- Please send in your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click “Apply Now”
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Ho Kah Yeow (Marcus) | R1879233
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (Scientec Personnel) | 11C5781