KYC & Credit Risk Analyst
- Design and develop a proprietary credit risk module for a fintech startup backed by renowned investors
- Market leading compensation and benefits
Our client is a Fintech startup backed by a top global incubator. Headquartered in Singapore with operations across South East Asia, they provide small and medium businesses convenient financial services including debit and credit card products, digital banking and cash management systems.
As a KYC & Credit Risk Analyst you will review credit application and ensure documentation is compliant with regulatory requirements for the region
Your responsibilities will include:
- Owning end to end country operational KYC activities of all clients and validating them to ensure that all the documentation provided is of the highest quality.
- Ensuring all client records are compliant with Anti- Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Client (KYC) regulatory standards in a timely fashion.
- Reviewing the collection and verification of data performed to ensure all KYC records are accurate and completing prior to a final review by the client-facing team.
- Staying up-to-date with all regulatory changes and requirements around client KYC, suitability and documentation.
- Reviewing credit applications, researching business models and designing the best way to evaluate credit risk of SMEs.
- Working in teams to develop, improve and monitor proprietary credit model, a core component of the business.
- Assessing and analyzing borrower's financial and other data points to help and assist in credit decision.
- Performing other ad-hoc tasks related to credit risk function.
- You possess a degree in Finance, Statistics or related fields and have at least 1 year experience including solid experience in a similar role within FinTech or Financial Services.
- You are passionate about fintech industry and love working for a startup.
- You have a good understanding of the SME space.
- You possess excellent analytical skills along with strong communication skills, and the ability to operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and collaborative environment.
- Ability to speak in Chinese dialects would be added advantage as the role requires the incumbent to interact and communicate with Chinese-speaking clients.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd