KYC (AML) Officer | Central | UP to SGD4, 000
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 26-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform AML and KYC screenings on clients/individuals' account openings.
- Ensure identification of compliance risk and proper mitigation processes.
- Provide point of contact for the business to ensure compliance with internal policies.
- Liaising with various stakeholders for issues and deficiencies identified during customer due diligence reviews.
- eep informed of changes to regulatory requirements for AML/CFT, MAS, and international regulations, and communicate changes internally to ensure established policies, procedures, and processes are in compliance with new requirements.
- Support adhoc projects as and when required.
- Diploma in Business/Finance/Accounting or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience within the Banking industry.
- Good knowledge in AML/CTF regulatory requirements.
- Meticulous and detail oriented.
- Possess excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080