- Work within a company with a solid track record of success
- Learn extensively working alongside experts in their field
- Regular trainings to develop your skills
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
This will be a hands-on role which consists of administrating & containerising apps as well as spreading the usage of containers in the company through automation and coaching.
You will be responsible for :
- Redesigning legacy applications for container implementation
- Influencing other teams and broader Engineering groups in adopting Containerisation best practices
- Thriving for continuous improvement of the production environment
- Automating the provisioning of environments: coming up with recipes with Ansible, and deploying environments using containers.
- Designing and developing automation workflows that integrates fully with Docker environments
- Troubleshooting problems, involving the appropriate resources and driving resolution of issues with a focus on minimising impact to our customers.
- Contributing to the promotion of the company's services on top of assistance provided to clients
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree and are a Certified Kubernetes Administrator.
- You have at least 5 years of overall experience in professional software engineering with 2 years of hands on experience as Docker engineer
- .You have at least 2 years of hands on experience on Application Server configuration and management (Apache, Tomcat, WebSphere) and 1 year of experience with Ansible.
- You are an expert with Docker CE & Kubernetes with a solid background in Linux / Unix Administration.
- You have a working understanding of Python or Perl or Shell.
- You possess experience in network topology & container networking and automation/configuration management using Ansible.
- Prior knowledge in Mongo DB, ElasticSearch, Redis, experience on IBM Cloud, AWS or Azure and contribution to open source projects will be an added advantage.
- It will be a great plus if you are a Certified Kubernetes Developer.
- Having strong understanding of Configuration and usage of Build tools like Maven, NPM, gulp will be an added advantage.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are a strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
- You have the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, subject matter experts and technical teams.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd