Kitchen Helper ( Immediate Vacancy)
- Preparing meal ingredients for the Cook, which includes washing, peeling, cutting, and slicing ingredients.
- Assisting kitchen staff to unload food supplies from delivery trucks.
- Properly washing and drying all dishes, utensils, cooking instruments and cutting boards.
- Neatly putting away all utensils, cooking instruments, dishes, and cutting boards in their respective places.
- Packing take-out orders as needed.
- Removing garbage, replacing garbage bags, and washing garbage cans.
- Mopping and sweeping the kitchen areas as required.
- Storing ingredients and food items according to food safety standards.
This position requires you to be energetic, proactive, self-driven and highly motivated. You should also be adaptable, determined and possesses a valid Food and Hygiene certificate.
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to further discuss on your eligibility. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If you are looking for a role where you can contribute effectively,contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for a confidential discussion.
MDE Capital Consultancy