Kitchen Assistant 10/HR
1. Assist cook in preparation of all meals.
2. Maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen.
3. Sweep and clean the kitchen floor.
4. Wash and clean all cooking utensils after every meal.
5. Prepare and serve ready meals for residents when required.
6. Perform such other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
7. To adopt the First-In First-Out method for maintaining of all sundries and food items and ensure accurate stock level.
8. To assist in preparation of all meals in the absence of the cook.
--- Enjoy cooking and willingness to learn
--- Proactive, friendly and pleasant characteristics
---Able to communicate skills and team player
---Cheerful and self-motivated with positive working attitude
--- Able to work at a fast pace environment
--- Food Hygiene Certificate
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd