Key Account Manager with Trade Compliance and Freight Management
Arvato Digital Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Jul-2019
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operates as point contact for assigned customers and develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts.
- Communicates client needs and demands to employer company and ensure clients receive required products/services on a timely fashion.
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics.
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
- Team player
- Support and take ownership on business continuity or improvement plans.
- Good understanding of FMEA concepts and has the ability to implement internally and improve existing processes.
- Responsible and has the ability to draft and communicate work instructions to operations.
- Key driver with positive attitude and hunger to learn and share good experience on improvement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field.
- 5 to 8 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Working knowledge of LEAN and Six Sigma process improvement tools preferred.
- Excellent problem resolution skills including negotiation skills.
- Commitment to customer service.
- Knowledge on using Microsoft Office Products.
- Able to work off-hours to facilitate global engagement.
- Required skill(s): lean, six sigma implementation, MS Office.
Arvato Digital Services Pte Ltd