Key Account Manager - up to 6k
- Providing sales and technical direction as well as sales support to customers
- Establish and maintain working relationships with focus customer accounts to ensure business continuity
- Coordinate and communicate the status of assigned project installations and repairs to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide input into the development and execution of the overall business objectives and strategies.
- Works closely with corporate contacts related to marketing and technical support, QA/QC and R&D to address market and customer concerns
- Support Key Account Manager to determine appropriate sales programs and product training programs that develop technical skills and sales skills necessary to develop productive relationships with all current and prospective customers.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Develop tools to support the selling process – financial spreadsheets; quotation and proposal templates; marketing collateral etc
- Other duties as assigned
- Min GCE O Levels and above
- Comfortable to wear PPE when needed
- Prior medical device / healthcare background would be a good advantage
- Able to start immediately or within short notice period
Interested applicants, please email a copy of your resume in MS Word Format to:
Whatsapp: 9666 7710 with resume
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
EA Personnel No: R2095121
EA Personnel Name: Cindy Wong Xin Yi
Company EA Registration Number: Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd