Key Account Manager (Tourism)
- Manage assigned key accounts in Tourist business
- Establish great rapport and professional relationships with partner’s key and ground personnel;
- Creation/ implementation of activities to achieve optimal sales results (i.e. promotion, brand visibility, trade program, etc.);
- Preparing and submission of approval paper with calculated data for incremental sales
- Conduct product training when required
- Work closely with marketing team in the rolling out of marketing initiatives such as new products launch, new promotional campaigns, etc.
- Conduct regular business reviews with partners to capitalize on opportunities to gain competitive advantages and address business issues
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- A Business or Marketing diploma/ degree holder
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in FMCG Sales
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in PDF/MS Word format plus a recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lyn Wong | EA Registration No: R1327365
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd