Key Account Manager
THE ADVERTISER | Date Posted: 15-Jul-2018
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Account Management Activities- To identify new opportunities within existing accounts to grow new sales with the objective to increase contribution margin and improve customer satisfaction. Manage multi-tiered relationships, ensure a long term business partnership and achieve corporate goals.
- Sales Planning and Strategies- Ensure on time and in full delivery of the finished product to the customer in the most cost effective way.
- Quality Management- Continuously collect and provide customer feedback on product and service for future enhancement and new product development in order to enhance service standard and to maximise customer satisfaction.
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of Sales and Client Account management exposure
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 an added advantage
- Prefered candidates from manufacturing industry and with Project Management experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified