Key Account Manager
- Support the increasing number of strategic clients for an established firm
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Transparent and nurturing work environment
Our client is an established IT firm known for constantly innovating their product to enhance users experience while also strengthening their business capabilities. The company encourages new idea generation and continuous improvement, providing employees the opportunity to make a positive impact.
You will be responsible for :
- Identifying business development opportunities and expanding relationships with key clients
- Planning and executing strategies that will result in increased brand awareness and growth
- Developing a deep understanding of clients' needs and providing relevant solutions that will drive business generation
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- Conducting analysis and providing recommendations to improve sales performance
- You have at least 4 years experience within a B2B sales/ account management role, ideally within the IT industry.
- You have prior experience in dealing with Key Accounts and in South-East Asia markets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a creative problem solver and able to think on the ball.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder armed with a consultative sales approach.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
Snaphunt Pte Ltd