Key Account Manager (Freight Forwarding/3PL MNC)
- Manages relationship of a defined number of key accounts and prospects (serves as primary contact for the customer; coordinates the account e.g. with regards to Trade Lane involvement)
- Seeks and prospects for Strategic Customer targets to win new customers
- Ensures that Key Account activities are aligned with global/regional sector strategy
- Delivers Portfolio GP and volume growth targets by maintaining a healthy pipeline, good contractual performance and proactive business development
- Collects relevant customer information for RFI/RFP/RFQ
- Prepares documents for customer implementation in order to ensure proper operational handover and implementation to meet customer expectations (SLA's & SOP's)
- Coordinates with CRM’s on account planning, customer enquiries, business reviews etc.
- Updates CRMs and executive sponsors at regular intervals, ensuring they have an awareness of business critical issues
- Consults CRMs and Sector Heads on potential solutions and best practice
Qualification & Experience
- Experienced in Account Management of Freight Forwarding or related international transportation services customers – managing SLA with SOP, Monthly Performance Reviews with customers
- Good understanding of manufacturing/engineering sector trends/issues in the global forwarding industry and freight product knowledge and business model
- Candidates with proven outstanding sales achievements and sales competencies in Freight Sales would be highly preferred (without sector experiences will also be considered)
- Customer management experience
- Ability to identify customer needs by gathering information and building long-term relationships
- Well developed communication and presentation skills
- Degree/Diploma graduate with at least 3-5 yrs relevant working Experience in MNC environment
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo.
For any enquiries, please write to meisee(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1105612).
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified.