Key Account Executive
Country Foods Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Sep-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
JOB DESCRIPTION / DUTIES
- Work closely with the assigned key customer accounts to ensure that sales, distribution and merchandising opportunities are maximized
- Using CRM tools to plan daily sales call and logging in leads, opportunities.
- Responsible for monthly forecast and planning of sales and key account management
- Liaise closely with cross functional departments within organisation achieve business objectives
- Proactively develop, maintain and enhance relationships with supermarkets through active follow ups and regular sales visit
- Develop and implement programs to improve distribution, depth-of-stock and display effectiveness.
- Work with merchandising team to ensure excellent in-store management of stock and brand/product visibility
- Plan, negotiate and execute new launches, campaigns, price increases etc
- Maintain promotion calendar with products, value and volume goals indicated.
- Prepare, plan, monitor and manage promotion activities and trade expenses in line with business, brand strategy & new product launches.
- Ensure post promotional analysis takes place to measure effectiveness.
- Identification of key business opportunities resulting in action plans
- Responsible for submission of regular and timely sales and opportunity reports
- Any other adhoc duties
- Degree/Diploma or equivalent with class 3 driving licence, preferably with own car
- Result oriented with passion to drive sales strategies and achieving targets
- Able to handle customers’ feedback
- Strong trade and operation knowledge
- Ability to multi-task, deal with ambiguity/priorities
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Trade marketing and brand management experience is a plus
- Analytical with strong financial acumen & proficient in Microsoft Office
Country Foods Pte Ltd