Key Account Executive (B2B / Retail Wholesale / West)
- Leading MNC Supplier of Healthcare, Beauty and Personal Wellness products
- 5 day work week
- Office in West location
- Basic + Commission
- More experienced candidates will be considered for Assistant Key Account Manager
- To achieve sales and profit targets in accounts managed
- Trade spending to terms and agreed levels
- To implement company strategies.
- Cost expenses within budgets.
- To build and maintain excellent customer relationships: Building trading partnerships with all category customers. Particular emphasis is weighted on growing the business in major accounts.
- To measure and manage customer profitability.
- Effectively communicating customer feedback.
- Ensuring that effective development programs are in place for my direct reports if any. Ensuring that all direct reports, if any, have the necessary skills and knowledge to perform their jobs.
- To be involved in the development of the company’s growth, Strategic Sales and Marketing Plan.
- Encourage achievement amongst the sales team.
- Monitor competitor’s position, pricing, product and marketing programs.
- Maintain field coverage of existing customers in the field to continually evaluate opportunities for new business prospects.
- Developing and achieving sales and profit budgets.
- To work with the National Sales Manager to set key account management account goals and budgets.
- Setting and maintaining cost centres.
- Developing win-win strategies with Key Accounts, so that our customers’ expectations are met through superior category management skills.
- Other projects as assigned.
- 2 years or more working in a Key Account or similar role
- Experience in managing chain pharmacies or suprmarkets will be an advantage.
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format by using the Apply Now Button. Alternatively, you may also email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Applicants who possess relevant qualifications, employment background and suitable skill sets are most welcome to apply Applicants who do not possess the above will be considered on individual merits. Applicants not shortlisted for this role may be matched with other suitable opportunities
Please include the following information in your resume:
Work experiences in point forms
Reason (s) for leaving
Current and expected salary
Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg for complete jobs listing. We wish you all the best in your career search.
Teiw Hui Shi (Lorren)
Registration Number: R1547291
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd