Junior Web Developer
CareerBuilder Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Sep-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Serve as a single point of contact for all users to report problems and assist to raise request, pertaining to applications.
- Provide first level of telephone and technical Application support for troubleshooting.
- Escalate requests and problems to the appropriate support group for further analysis and resolution.
- Perform escalation to appropriate leads on complex issues or issues leading to complaints.
- Closely monitor and track cases logged and perform proper follow-up to users on all outstanding issues.
- Responsible for closing the cases upon confirmation with users.
- Construct database queries to generate data-driven content and reports
- Any other ad hoc assignments as assigned by superior
- Develop client-side scripts to improve website usability
- Diploma in Computer Science, IT or similar fields.
- Internet-savvy with knowledge of HTML, CSS , PHP and SQL.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented individual.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Able to work independently and multi-task.
- Meticulous and possess ability to handle users in a professional and timely manner
- Analytical and has the ability to make recommendations to enhance processes and systems
CareerBuilder Singapore Pte Ltd