Junior Web Developer
• Provide first level of telephone and technical Application support for troubleshooting.
• Escalate requests and problems to the appropriate support group for further analysis and resolution.
• Perform escalation to appropriate leads on complex issues or issues leading to complaints.
• Closely monitor and track cases logged and perform proper follow-up to users on all outstanding issues.
• Responsible for closing the cases upon confirmation with users.
• Construct database queries to generate data-driven content and reports
• Any other ad hoc assignments as assigned by superior
• Develop client-side scripts to improve website usability
• Diploma in Computer Science, IT or similar fields.
• Internet-savvy with knowledge of HTML, CSS , PHP and SQL.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented individual.
• Good communication and people skills.
• Able to work independently and multi-task.
• Meticulous and possess ability to handle users in a professional and timely manner
• Analytical and has the ability to make recommendations to enhance processes and systems
CareerBuilder Singapore is part of the leading human capital solutions provider, CareerBuilder. As a global leader in the human capital scene, CareerBuilder has presence in more than 60 markets and over 2,800 employees worldwide. Since our beginnings in 2000, CareerBuilder Singapore has grown to be a regional industry frontrunner with its global resources and expertise in the Southeast Asian talent recruitment arena. Today, our suite of offerings include our flagship career portal, JobsCentral, our niche portals BrightMinds, JobsCentral Learning, and BrightSparks, as well as a holistic suite of recruitment software that provide our business partners an end-to-end recruitment ecosystem.