Junior Technician for Fire System ( Electrical Mechanical / 5 days ) @ East
HR Focus| Date Posted: 26-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1102556
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
- 5 days work week ( 8.30am to 6pm)
- Salary : Basic upto 2.1K (depend on experience) + allowance
- Annual Leave : 14 days
- This is a Junior/ Entry level position - Able to start immediately.
- Nitec in Electrical or Mechanical / GCE"N"or "O" with electrical and or mechanical working knowledge.
- Applicant with above qualification but no experience, fast learner and willing to learn welcome to apply as on job training provided.
- Good command in English & prefer with own motocycle or with car 3 license.
- To assist technician on installation, servicing, and maintenance of fire alarm, fire extinguishers and fire suppression systems.
- To involve with loading, unloading, packing and delivery of goods
- Able and willing to work overtime, on weekend or on Public Holiday when required.
- Must able to attend interview & willing to work at Bedok Industrial Park.
To Apply ,
Please attach updated resume in Microsoft Word Format (.doc) and must include the following information :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)