Junior Talent Acquisition Officer (Up to $2800/ East)
• Multi-award winning BPO company
• Exposure to local/oversea volume recruitment projects
• Mon to Fri, 8.30am to 6.00pm/ East area
• Handle full recruitment cycle from initial candidate assessment to offer management.
• Develop recruitment strategy such as job posting optimization, recruitment campaign planning etc.
• Use recruiting software/CRM system to track applicant process.
• Actively involved in recruitment projects and constantly improve recruitment process.
• Good understanding of local Employment Act and Work Pass regulation.
• Resourceful and able to work in fast pace environment.
• Min Degree with at least 1 year of relevant experience preferred.
To apply, please submit a detailed resume to Avery at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
OR Click Apply Now!
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
*We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Ang Poh Ting (Avery) – R1658738
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) – 11C5781