Junior System Engineer - Docker / PAM / Gross $5k+AWS (SPVNC)
24 months career opportunity to involve in Singapore Government Data Science & Artificial Intelligence Projects:
- Basic up to $5,000 + AWS
- 24 months contract basis (Subject to extension / conversion)
- 5 work week with standard working hours
- Open to junior applicants
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (Normal working hours)
Working Location: Central
- Perform day-to-day operational activities to ensure optimum system performance and work out databased strategy for continuous improvement.
- Administer, monitor and maintain Linux & Windows servers, storages, NAS servers, Big data clusters.
- Set up, install, configure and deploy new servers, and perform hardening based on established guidelines and best practices.
- Perform data and server backup, and system security operations (e.g. user authorization, firewalls).
- Liaise with vendors and engineers for installations/replacements, upgrades and configuration of hardware, software and patches based on establish guidelines and best practices.
- Manage application/platform and security incidents, work with various internal teams and vendors to resolve issues on a timely basis to meet SLA, escalating to higher management if necessary.
- Perform hardware and software assets and inventory management as well as tracking.
- Ensure that operation processes are documented and complies with audit requirements.
- Experience in IT service management (using tools like Jira) & Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Experience in virtualization technologies (VMware / Hyper - V / etc)
- Experience in network/server troubleshooting & administration
- Knowledge in Docker
To apply, please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or Apply NOW!
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
Ng Kee Hung (Vickus) R2091423
11C5781 ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd