Junior/Supply Chain Executive
- Responsible for the review of material flow parameters and recommend appropriate levels to support business and customer requirements.
- Will lead new customer integration by coordinating internally with cross functional teams and externally with business partners.
- Assisting the Key Account Manager, he/ she shall manage the day-to-day inventory coordination in high volume, fast-paced healthcare distribution environment while ensuring compliance with established procedures.
- Min. Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics Management or related discipline
- Minimum 1years relevant experience in key account management
- Training will be provided
- Good working knowledge of WMS, inventory coordination or purchasing knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Preferably with working experience in a distribution, trading or 3PL multi-national environment
- Experience in the medical device and/or healthcare/pharmaceutical industry would be a distinct advantage
Interested Candidates please forward your updated CVs to:
Alex Goh Hock Leong – R1763413 at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
Please do not use Quick Apply
All candidates’ informations will be treated with the strictest confidence
Recruit Express Pte Ltd