Ensure that all menu dishes of highest quality are prepared for events and F&B outlets.
- Check daily events and menu items required to be prepared.
- Prepare and cook food for coffee breaks, lunch and dinner according to banquet event order.
- Set up buffet and maintain high level of presentation. Stand by to replenish buffet.
- Mis-en-place for next day
- Inspect and receive fresh food upon delivery.
- Maintain proper stock for smooth running of operations.
- Upkeep hygiene and cleaning of kitchen and chiller
- Discuss new menu creations with Sous Chef.
- Assist in restaurant kitchen when required
- Conduct-On-the-Job Training (OJT) for staff
- Supervise staff
- Perform ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned by the Sous Chef
- Maintain highest standards of professionalism, ethics, grooming and attitude towards staff and guests
- Able to understand, write and communicate in basic English
- Some food preparation knowledge
- Secondary education/Certificate in Food Preparation
- 3 years of relevant experience in any industry
- Possess a Food Hygiene Certificate
- Available to work on shifts, weekends and public holiday