Junior Sous Chef (Full-time) / Changi Airport / $2300 + allowances
Junior Sous Chef
Location: Airport Boulevard - one bus stop away from Terminal 2
Working hours: Monday - Sunday (Any 6 days a week) - Shift work
Allowance: Morning shift +$9 per day / Noon shift + $9 per day / Night shift + $16 per day
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare food items in accurate and standard portion and quantities.
- Prepare meals as directed and according to recipe, menu specification and expected standard.
- Attend to any last minute additional meal order or menu changes due to flight delay.
- Assist Production Chef during Food Presentation.
- Ensure all prepared food is properly labelled with Day Sticker.
- Ensure meals are prepared according to Work Order timings and are blast chilled accordingly.
- Ensure personal and food hygiene practices are followed accordingly to standards set by Quality Assurance Department.
- Help to maintain general cleanliness in the Kitchen area and as well as the equipment for Kitchen use.
- Ensure staffs adhere to safety rules and regulation practices.
- Monitor and ensure food temperatures are within standard limits.
- Provide training, supervise and assign job to staff.
- Monitor and check staff attendance against roster and work schedule.
- Minimize wastage and optimize stock level of raw materials and ingredients.
- Monitor stock level of raw materials and products in the cold room or freezer
- Submit wastage and spoilage report to Production Chef.
- Check and ensure meals weights are prepared according to specifications.
- Plan and order dry store items ahead actual requirement.
- Conduct daily cold room/freezer/equipment inspection.
- Undertake any other duties assigned by immediate superior.
- Has min 1 yr of relevant junior sous chef experience
- Able to commit on short notice period
- Able to work on shifts
- Basic starting salary: $2000 - $2300 per month + allowances
Interested applicant please Click on the APPLY BUTTON to submit your detailed resume.
Kindly indicate your availability for work commencement, reason for leaving, expected salary etc
Send your resume in Ms Words to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Deborah Ho Yu Qing | Recruit Express Services Pte Ltd | CEI No R1104551 | EA No. 13C6614