Junior Software Tester (Chinese Speaking)
Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
- Right Pricing
- User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
- Forward Looking
- Humanity, and
- Environmental Friendly
Junior Software Tester (Chinese Speaking)
Job Title: Junior Software Tester
Work Location: Central Singapore
Job Type: 1 Year Contract, subject to renewal
About the Job
- Perform Functional & Non-Functional Testing to the system
- Responsible for analysing specifications, implementing and executing test plans to for training systems integration
- Create/formulate test cases
- Check the results of all the test cases
- Report any adverse findings in a specified format
- Coordinate with other project team members for UAT schedules, error log updating, project updates and resolving interdependent issues
- Ensure that testing outcome is acceptable quality
- Assist with business requirement gathering and documentation
- Have a drive to be knowledgeable of current technologies
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma/Advanced'/Higher/Graduate Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in Software Testing, Test Case, Non-Functional Testing, Functional Testing, Microsoft Office
- Require language(s): Chinese/English (in order to liaise with the English & Chinese speaking associates)
- Meticulous and attention to details in documentations and follow ups
- Locals preferred (SPRs are welcome to apply).
What’s in it for you?
It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- Competitive Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Company events and annual awards (subject to Covid-19 situation)
- Community and sustainability support
- Other benefits
The key objective of this role:
To deliver an Awesome User Experience through result-oriented outcomes with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.), and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit-based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this job advertisement and communications with us according to this job advertisement will constitute an informed consent by you to the collection, usage, and/or disclosure of your personal data by Thatz Resources Pte Ltd and her customers to carry out its business in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes for your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and get rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! TAKE CARE!
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd