Junior Software Support Analyst
- Provide SAP Basis and security administration and technical support for SAP R/3 & BW infrastructure such as DB/CI server, application servers, printing devices and SAP GUI setup.
- Perform performance tuning, capacity planning, hardening and patches.
- Pro-actively monitor, pre-empt, diagnose, troubleshoot and rectify the SAP application and database related problems to ensure maximum uptime.
- Write scripts to automate tasks.
- Support new SAP related project implementations.
- Collaborate or partner vendors/partners (if any) to ensure that the system’s delivery meets the business specifications.
- Provide post-implementation maintenance and support.
- Diploma or degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information System, Info-communications, Science or its equivalent.
- SAP Basis certification will be preferred.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in IT environment.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Familiar with Windows Server operating system (version Windows 2008 onwards) and Microsoft Clustering Services.
- Highly analytical and good troubleshooting skills.
- A self-initiated and pro-active team player who can work with minimal supervision.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ready to work after office hours and or weekends if required, especially for SAP maintenance, month-end closing, etc.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd
Thatz International Pte Ltd is an established Outsourcing Service Provider since Feb 1998. As one of the most preferred Infocom Technology (‘ICT’) service provider in Singapore we are very excited with the tremendous business growth opportunities. We pride ourselves on delivering practical and integrated ICT solutions, as well as, world-class services to International Multi-national companies (MNCs) and local enterprises. We are also an Emerging 2013 Singapore SME1000 Award recipient. Join Thatz to maximize your true potential to the fullest and excel in your CAREER! We Identify Talents and Groom Next-Generation Leaders.