Junior Software Developer
Tata Consultancy Services is looking for Junior Software Developer to join our Graduate Programme - Initial Learning Programme.
The Tata Consultancy Services Initial Learning Programme provides you with training to equip you with the most advance technologies in this industry. You will get the opportunity to work across many industries, push boundaries and work with different people, ensuring successful project deliveries.
As a trainee – Junior UX UI Designer with Project Management, you will be able to expect to go through a comprehensive training (both classroom and on-the-job training) curated specially to ensure that you are being kept abreast with the latest technologies in the market.
You will be exposed to the below:
- Technology stack such as Java technologies
- Business skills trainings
- Project management methodologies such as Agile ways of working
- Extra-curricular activities to deepen engagement with organization and the society
- Mentorship along On-the-job training to gain industry exposure
Upon completion of the training, you will be working on:
- Should be able to understand the business requirements and create a rapid prototype ( could be a paper prototype)
- Working on wireframing and creating visual design
- Should have good visual communication skills, oral and written communication skills
- Should be able to collaborate with business analysts, understand business requirements and user flows and convert the requirements into prototype.
Skill set requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Others) or equivalent
- Good to have skill(s): C, ASP.NET, Java, SQ, C#, C, C++
- No work experience required
The programme will commence in mid Decemeber 2019.
TCS Asia Pacific Pte Ltd