Junior Software Developer
• Provide a single point of contact for all users to report problems and assist to raise request, pertaining to applications.
• Provide first level of telephone and technical Application support for troubleshooting.
• Escalate requests and problems to the appropriate support group for further analysis and resolution.
• Perform escalation to appropriate leads on complex issues or issues leading to complaints.
• Closely monitor and track cases logged and perform proper follow-up to users on all outstanding issues.
• Responsible for closing the cases upon confirmation with users.
• Construct database queries to generate data-driven content and reports
• Any other ad hoc assignments as assigned by superior
• Develop client-side scripts to improve website usability
• Diploma in Computer Science, IT or similar fields.
• Internet-savvy with knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP and SQL.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented individual.
• Good communication and people skills.
• Able to work independently and multi-task.
• Meticulous and possess ability to handle users in a professional and timely manner
• Analytical and has the ability to make recommendations to enhance processes and systems
JobsCentral Ptd Ltd