Junior - Senior Java Developers (7 Roles - ASAP start) #SGUnited #SGUnitedJobs
Junior - Senior Java Developers (7 Roles - ASAP start)
Are you an highly experienced full-stack senior Java developer/architect looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
We are looking for a motivated senior Java Developers to come join our agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type pf person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver tactical and strategic improvements to large scale Java/J2EE based systems
- Provide high-level and low-level designs for the applications development and Migrations.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems
- Translate software requirements into working and maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks
- Implement the product's lifecycle: Design, development, quality, deployment and maintenance
- Develop and adhere to best-practices for developing applications
- Continuously contribute to team performance improvement and collaboration
- Collaborate effectively across teams
- Lead the team of middle level and junior resources and guide them to work on the projects
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- Should have 8+ years of experience in Application Development and Migrations
- Minimum 6 years of hands on experience in Application development using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Must have worked on cross technical platforms like AIX,HP-UX, Solaris , Linux and Windows applications
- Must have worked in JAVA technology upgradation projects like Application Servers Version upgradation (WebLogic lower version to higher etc.), Application server porting from one vendor to other (WebLogic to JBOSS etc. ), other SOA infrastructure and messaging middleware migrations, re-hosting the applications on different Servers ( like HP-UX to RHEL ) or hosting the Application on cloud infrastructure etc
- Must have good exposure to Java API’s
- Must have good exposure to Frameworks like Spring, Struts etc
- Must have worked in Linux environment for at least 3 years
- Must have experience in Unix/Linux Shell scripting ( Ksh, csh and Bash shell). Preferably with application migration and hosting experience from UNIX to Linux.
- Good problem solving skills
- Self-starter and experienced in working with the team
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with all stakeholders like Developers, business analysts, and business Stakeholders
- Must have exposure to middleware configuration update
Please send your application to JLU highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
**We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.**
Note: GECO Asia is an Information Technology Consulting Services provider. We provide specialist IT and Digital Transformation specialist resources on a project (SOW) and/or permanent basis. We operate under a Comprehensive License offered by Ministry of Manpower, Singapore.
[GECO Asia Pte Ltd, Licence No. 07C4453]
[2 Venture Drive, #10-18, Vision Exchange, Singapore 608526]
GECO Asia Pte Ltd