Junior & Senior ICT Operations Engineers (Windows, Linux, Network)
Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Junior & Senior ICT Operations Engineers
(Windows, Linux, Network)
- Responsible for daily system administration tasks and perform trouble-shooting on various ICT systems.
- Handle backup operations & tapes management.
- Maintain and update systems documentation and server inventory.
- Monitor network performance and ensures constant security and connectivity.
- Perform monthly preventive maintenance and provide recommendations to improve systems.
- Manage ICT systems and software installation requests and licensing.
- Assist and support company infrastructure projects.
- Assist to install and configure ICT solutions as and when required.
- Perform tasks as designated by the organization.
- Diploma or Degree in IT, Computer Science, Science, Engineering or related qualification.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in supporting Windows/Linux Servers and Cisco Networking products.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory (FSMO, Site replication), Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS), CommVault backup system, MS SharePoint 2010/2013 and VMware.
- Prefer experience in ICT Security Infrastructure solutions, security processes / procedures and audit compliant.
- A self-initiated, highly flexible and a pro-active team player who can work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrable skills in infrastructure system design, implementation, and integration in operationally sensitive production environments.
- Public sector experience will be beneficial.
- Locals preferred.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd