Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are assisting Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to grow their business in the new norm. Talent selected will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
- Right Pricing
- User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
- Forward Looking
- Humanity, and
- Environmental Friendly
Junior / Senior Full Stack Developer
Job Title: Junior / Senior Full Stack Developer
Work Location: Central Singapore
Job Type: 3 Years Contract, subject to renewal
About the Job
- Implement frontend and backend features
- Implement cloud application features
- Engineer software and data architecture of applications to fulfil business requirements
- Engineer a secure system from requirements and perform
- Conduct agile system integration, delivery and deployment using a continuous integration and continuous delivery software development pipeline
- Develop scripts to enable automated integration, delivery and deployment of the application
- Define, implement and automate tests to ensure that the functional, performance and security requirements are met
- Perform and be responsible for testing and quality assurance of your deliverable.
- Diploma / Bachelor's degree in Business Information Systems (IS), Computer Science or related field, or equivalent related IT experience
- Minimum one (1) years’ experience in professional enterprise software development and worked on one (1) or more product teams utilising the Agile software development methodology
- Experience in designing software using Design Patterns and development practices such as Test-Driven Development, Pair Programming, Secure Coding etc
- Proficient in relational and non-relational databases, in particular MS SQL
- Experience in leveraging on Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools to enable rapid delivery of value such as scripts for automated testing tools, scripts for configuration management
- Familiar with version control systems such as Git
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to partner and work effectively across teams and with business stakeholders
- Good communication skills, ability to articulate technology concepts, participate in discussions on requirements with stakeholders
- Proactive and self-motivated with the willingness to learn and can focus on priorities to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- As a Senior Full Stack Developer, will additionally need to:
- Lead a team to explore various application design and solutions
- Responsible for the overall testing and quality of the team’s deliverables
- Possesses excellent communication skills to articulate and persuade stakeholders on technical application design and solutions
- Demonstrate and apply sound software engineering concepts to produce maintainable code
- Well verse with common design patterns
- Familiar with common web security exploits and the respective preventive coding mechanism
- Locals preferred (SPRs are welcome to apply).
What’s in it for you?
It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- Competitive Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Company events and annual awards (subject to Covid-19 situation)
- Community and sustainability support
- Other benefits
The key objective of this role:
To deliver an Awesome User Experience through result-oriented outcomes with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.), and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit-based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this job advertisement and communications with us according to this job advertisement will constitute an informed consent by you to the collection, usage, and/or disclosure of your personal data by Thatz Resources Pte Ltd and her customers to carry out its business in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes for your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and get rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! TAKE CARE!
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd