Junior & Senior Biomedical Engineer/ Engineering Assistant - Office Hours, 5 Days
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- You will oversee preventive and breakdown maintenance and the commissioning of biomedical equipment and systems for the hospital.
- You will update all service records, investigate and trouble shoot technical problems, as well as assist in the design and development of patient-related devices.
- You will also work closely with internal and external personnel, including medical professionals, to identify and solve operational issues pertaining to medical equipment and devices.
- Provide technical support to all hospital personnel in the commissioning, operation, maintenance and de-commissioning of medical equipment
- Check, analyse and investigate faults / complaints / hazards on medical equipment and assist BME engineers in mapping out and implementation of required action plans
- Ensure quality of works conform to standards and practices that the hospital subscribes to, including other quality initiatives driven by hospital and department
- Manage stock and spares for front line technical support and assist stock supervisor in documentations
- Assist in coordinating services for medical equipment projects with vendors, contractors and appointed project consultant
- Min Diploma/ Degree in Biomedical Engineer
- Possess some intern experiences would be good
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd