Junior SAP FIORI Consultant
Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Junior SAP FIORI Consultant
- Responsible for technical and functional development and support of the SAP FIORI applications.
- Provide collaboration with SAP functional and business users to develop the FIORI screens and functions, participate in implementation projects and provide post Go-Live support.
- Propose UX solution, develop the FIORI screens and functions, perform requirement analysis and design, as well as document the technical design.
- Fix bugs.
- Perform testing and assist users in UAT.
- Perform cutover activities and provide post implementation support.
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or related disciplines and at least 5 years of JAVA/ABAP experience and at least 2 years of FIORI experience.
- Proficient in FIORI development such as standard Fiori 2.0 extension, customised Fiori, SAP UI5 and SAP OData.
- Proficient in ABAP development such as reports, adobe forms, Webdynpro programs, user exit, BADI.
- Good knowledge in Logistics management modules covering Project Systems, Contracts and Material Management of SAP.
- Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- SAP Certified Application Associate or Professional will be preferred.
- Locals preferred.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! TAKE CARE!
THATZ International Pte Ltd