Junior Relationship Manager
- Join a boutique asset management firm
- Work closely with founders of the company
- A company that supports learning & work-life balance
Our client is a leading boutique asset management firm in Singapore that offers investment management services. The Company also provides emotional support to clients on wealth management, by being their financial therapist across generations.
You will be responsible for :
- Building and developing strong relationships with designated clients
- Delivering & up-keeping top quality KYC & Investment Profiling on all clients, ensuring records are regularly maintained and updated.
- Providing satisfactory provision of service to clients
- Developing client management strategies that will align business service provision to client needs and expectations
- Preparing materials (including valuation reports etc) and participating in account meetings/reviews with clients
- Overseeing the efficient execution of client orders, trouble shooting, damage control & liaison with the platform banks
- Ensuring adherence to all relevant compliance requirements
- You possess a degree in any field and have passed CACS/module 3 IBF exams.
- You have at least 3 years experience in a bank/fund management company, ideally as an Assistant Relationship Manager in Private/Personal banking or equivalent.
- You have experience in Investment Transaction Settlement, Client Servicing/Relationship management, On-boarding/KYC of clients, Financial Analysis and Investment Portfolio Construction.
- You have worked with the follow investment instructions: Equities / Fixed Income / Funds/Asset Management / FX/MM / Hedge Funds / Securities / Commodities.
- You are have strong written and verbal communication skills in English & Mandarin to liaise with clients.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook email
- You ideally have knowledge of visual analytics such as Tableau
- You are a self-starter, with ability to adapt and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- You are entrepreneurial in approach to all tasks
- You have excellent organisational and time management skills, and pay strong attention to details.
- You are willing to learn, accept critical feedback, and learn from mistakes with a positive attitude.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd