Junior Relationship Manager
- Accelerate your career in the Wealth Management industry
- Work alongside well-regarded founders of the company
- Flexible working options available
Our client is a leading boutique asset management firm in Singapore that offers investment management services. The Company also provides emotional support to clients on wealth management, by being their financial therapist across generations.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing strong relationships with assigned clients and delivering satisfactory provision of service
- Practising, delivering and upkeeping top quality KYC & investment profiling on all clients
- Ensuring records are updated frequently
- Supporting the development of client management strategies to align business service provision to client needs and expectations
- Participating and preparing all materials required for account meetings with on and offshore clients
- Overseeing the efficient execution of client orders, troubleshooting, damage control & liaison with the platform banks
- Ensuring proper adherence to all relevant compliance requirements
- You have a Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma in any field and have passed CACS/module 3 IBF exams.
- You have 4 years of work experience, with at least 3 years in an Assistant Relationship Manager or similar role, within a bank or fund management company
- You have worked with investment instruments: Equities / Fixed Income / Funds/Asset Management / FX/MM / Hedge Funds / Securities / Commodities.
- You have experience with on-boarding/KYC of clients, financial analysis, investment portfolio construction and investment transaction settlement
- You are proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook email
- You ideally have knowledge of visual analytics such as Tableau
- You are fluent in English & Mandarin in order to liaise with stakeholders and clients.
- You have great client servicing capabilities and relationship-building skills.
- You pay keen attention to details and are willing to learn and apply skills on the job
- You have strong organizational and time management skills
- You are a dedicated and independent individual with the ability to accept critical feedback
Snaphunt Pte Ltd